Welcome!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

spain!

hey there!

it's getting down to the wire for our trip to spain...we leave in 24 days -woop- !


i'm working on our itinerary and i want to know if there are any don't-miss places you've been to in spain...or any travel tips in general?  i know i'm always looking for a way to make travel more smooth and comfortable. let me know your thoughts!!

in the meantime, i'll leave you with some pictures from my very first trip to barcelona {2004- yikes!}


enjoy!


barcelona harbor, view from a rock pier

montserrat
montserrat

parc guell


{all taken on my Nikon 35mm...my first photography love}

1 comment:

  1. I'm really excited for you! I'll just take international trips vicariously through you. :)

    ReplyDelete

it's always great to hear from you!